A deep-water terminal at the Port of Kribi in Cameroon, Kribi Multipurpose Terminal serves as an important gateway to Central Africa. It is designed to handle multi-purpose shipping services including ro-ro, project and heavy cargo, forestry products, dry bulk, and general cargo and provide support services to the oil and gas industry.
Strategically located at the center of the Gulf of Guinea, KMT facilitates the logistics corridor into Cameroon, Chad, Central African Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and Congo.
Kribi Multipurpose Terminal is a subsidiary of International Container Terminal Services, Inc. (ICTSI)
Kribi Multipurpose Terminal aims to become the Gulf of Guinea’s prime transshipment and in-transit hub to and from Central African countries.
- Support for the overall development of the Port of Kribi
- KMT is one of the few deep-water infrastructures in the region backed by modern port handling equipment
- Strong hinterland connectivity
- Strategically located in West Africa, in close proximity to the region's largest economies and populous countries
- Professional management and workforce of the ICTSI Group
- Can expand on demand